Made in Portugal
40% viscose - 25% polyamide - 25% pure new wool - 5% angora - 5% cashmereGARMENT CARE:
this garment has been produced with a mix of synthetic and natural fabrics. Viscose
-also called rayon
- it’s the oldest synthetic fibre. It’s composed of cellulose, and it’s characteristics are very similar to those of cotton. The main fabrics to consider are wool
. The first one, is a delicate natural fibre which is very soft to the touch. It adapts to changes in body temperature, and stands out for it’s absorption capability and cashmere
, is one of the most scarce and valuable goat wools in the world. It's a high quality, very fine, silky elastic fibre, as well as a good thermal insulator. Do you know how to take care of it?
- Hand wash in cold water.
- If you prefer to machine wash it, do it using a max. temperature of 30ºC and a mild program.
- Spread the garment to dry it, and do not squeeze it.
- Avoid the use of tumble dryer.
- Iron the garment inside out, using a moderate temperature.